+ Reply to Thread
  1. AA side of the clan

AA War Dept

AA side of the clan

Hey guys when I get back stateside I'm going to try and start up the AA side of the clan around the beggining of September if ya'll don't mind. I would really appreciate some feedback on this when I get back you can hit me up friday after work, on the net and I'll be available on TS, Vent, or X-fire. If there are any objections to me tryin to bring new blood in let me know the handle on all my POCs will be Daniell108 if available if not I will be using -LS-Daniell108. Just post here until you see my handles jump to life when I get back.

2. Re: AA side of the clan

I have not played AA in a few years now, I still do stuff with ACI and know whats going on with it, but nothing much else happens as far as I go.

Feel free to get fresh blood, let me know what you need done on the site to help matters.

3. Re: AA side of the clan

AA War Dept

Will do SK, I appreciate havin your go ahead.

4. How is everyone

How is everyone

SK I see your still around and kicking... Daniell I would like to see if we can get the AA side of this Great Ole Clan back up and running.
    SK I need to down load the new version of AA where can I go and get it... SK Give me a Call when you get a chance... The 225 number. I think you still have it. If not email me and let me know....

5. Re: AA side of the clan

AA War Dept

Hey scott if you haven't already you can pick up the new AA on steam, I'm not sure where else you can get it from. I'll let you know when I get back and have everything set-up so I can start playing.

6. Re: AA side of the clan

Cool I just had a computer crash and just got back my computer. Gonna try and set it back up.

Thread Information