+ Reply to Thread
  1. LS TS Server Information

LS TS Server Information

Primary TS: 72.232.103.114:8767

Backup TS: 72.21.45.35:8823

Here's a few rules for both members and non-members.

When joining, please don't sit in the Lobby unless your just there to chat with anyone that comes in, if your here to play, please move to the channel representing your game. If you want to play with the members that are in the members only area (and you are not a member) PM us on TS, if someone see's it we may move you up, or may not. Spamming it, or constantly disconnecting and reconnecting will earn you a ban!

Some of our members have their own "special" channels at the bottom. Do not go in here unless you are dragged in by the channel owner, OR are invited in. If you do not need your own channel, don't make one, you can make a temporary one for yourself and delete it when done (Server Admins Only)

WE PAY FOR OUR TS. Which means, if your a non member, don't come onto our server to "freeload" with your friends. If your here and you want to play with us, and we arn't feel free to sit around and wait, even if there are more than one of you playing, I will rarely kick you without talking to you first. What I mean by this is, don't use our TS for you and your buddies all the time.

Our Server is hosted by The )ReS(istance Hosting a private hosting from Reaper-ACI-

If you have a problem with our TS, please post it here.

Thank you and have a nice day.
    Last edited by Silent Knight; November 8th, 2007 at 01:15 AM.

2. Re: LS TS Server Information

Update.

Once again our primary Teamspeak server is moving. The old one will remain as our backup TS if anything should happen to the main. everyone needs to re-register and all that jazz

Why you ask? This one is on the hypernia server, you'll notice it's that same IP as our primary AA server, and our 2142 server. No port is technically needed.

(Yes I know the image above has the wrong clan name etc... I'm working on getting the info so I can change it)

3. Re: LS TS Server Information

Mk, got it all fixed up now, oddly enough the previous owner was already on my MSN, and neither of us have any idea why, we just do lol

4. Re: LS TS Server Information

I can't access y'alls ts..been trying all day. I was sure I was registered on there at one time but I could be wrong. What is the info to get on ts with yall please?

Okay, nvm I had the wrong IP..though it says I am not registered. Oh well
    Last edited by [CVR]LunyTic; April 10th, 2008 at 11:23 AM.

5. Re: LS TS Server Information

We've changed TS servers since you registered :P

Thread Information